Yani’s Birth Story

Hi yani, someday you will ask on how you came into this world and wonder the stories behind just like your ate yena who loves to hear the story of her firsts. Your daddy will have his version too, one day he will write them here. For now let me share what I remember that day you were born.

I knew beforehand that I will give birth to you when we’re at my 37 weeks. After all your ate yena was born at 37wks and 2 days, and since I really wanted you to be born same weeks like her I want the doctor to do the CS operation on November 11, 2011 (11-11-11) you will be exactly 37wks and 2 days that time. Some say that day would be lucky day but who knows? We hold our own destiny and it doesn’t have to do with the actual birthday. Your daddy was at work and wanted to be by my side on that big day so we decided to go to the doctor the next day, your birthday!


So on November 12, 2011 (Saturday) your daddy, your ate and I went to my OB to have my prenatal checkup. She said I should be ready to undergo the operation and directed that we go to the Emergency Room ASAP. I was scared but more excited to finally see you. I was scheduled for operation at 5pm but was brought to the operating room as soon as we arrived at the ER. You were finally out at 6:07pm and I was brought to my room at around midnight. Your daddy was so proud to have a snap shot of you using his cellphone. You were so big baby at 3.4lbs! At 3AM you were brought in by the nurse and there we saw you after 37wks and 3days of waiting. The next day, your ate finally saw you and she was so happy to be called ATE at last!

Umma  – (March 1, 2012 at 12:41 AM)  

Finally, I was able to take a peek on this little princess :) She is so adorable..and she looks like the big sister hahaha.. I hope to see her soon weeeh...

Post a Comment

Yani's Cradle © 2012 by kHa