3 Months Milestones

Dearest Yani,

I am writing this to tell you how proud you make me feel last night and this morning. You already know how to hold your feeding bottles at 3months! Your daddy and I cannot believe it that we had to take a picture of you holding the bottle over and over again. In case you need to know, your ate yena first held her feeding bottles when she was 9months old, I guess that’s because at that time we live with your cousins and they adore your ate yena so much that they hold her feeding bottles for her every time ALL the time. So she’s quite spoiled by the boys.


You are very independent to a point that you seem to hurry to grow old. Before turning 3 months you already wanted to be held standing up or you like to sit on our laps already. I will not forget that on January 25th, almost two weeks after you turn 2months old, you saw us vividly – your eyes followed us on our every moves and started to laugh with us since then! I have been studying that first time and am glad I was able to witness that milestone. You are quite a talkative baby. Your daddy and I take pride every time you squeal with delight on anything we tell you. You laugh, blabber nonstop and seem to enjoy every conversation. You smile a lot too, your pictures say it all. Don’t you know that I make it a habit to have our family picture taken right after the Sunday mass to chronicle how fast you grow? Coz you really grow so fast, sometimes I wonder if we can ever keep up ^^. I

 should not be making up this blog coz I decided months ago that you and your ate yena should just share her blog BUT your daddy insisted that you have your own blog just in case you want to update this in the future. So here’s your blog baby. At least if my memory fails me on the time you start asking questions, just refer to this blog. It will say ALL about you and on how much we love you.

Can I have a little request? Someday when people ask who are your parents? Don’t tell them we have been great, coz we’re not. It would hardly be best parents coz your daddy and I are trying all the time to be best for you. So I can content myself when you say you have COOL Parents! Coz that’s what your daddy and I wants to hear from you and your ate yena. I hope you and your ate to be the best of friends --- and if possible the four of us (your daddy, your ate yena, you and i) to be the BFF!!! I love you all my life, Mommy

Post a Comment

Yani's Cradle © 2012 by kHa