Daddy’s Thoughts of Yannie

Your mom and I decided to write stories about you and your Ate Yena few weeks ago. How you grow and each memory about you we can remember are the topics of our stories. Since blogging is already part of our lives, we came up with the idea of writing your autobiography. It is my fair share of my thoughts of you and it goes like this. 

Time really flies so fast that we are just planning to have another baby after your Ate Yena and there you are, you are now already 3 months old. You’re just more than 3 months when I’m writing this letter but we already have lots of happy and cute memories of you. I’m so happy that you have the same hairstyle when I was baby, your hair stands like mine toobut I prefer you have same hair with your sister and mommy when you grow older.

Imagining your chuckles and your voice when you laugh are the reasons why I’m so excited to go home early. Just this morning, you did your trick by holding your feeding bottle on your own. I’m so proud that you can now survive on your own. I can still remember my prayers to Our Lady of La Leche in our Parish that you will be able to feed from that bottle when your mom will be back to work and you did just that a day before she came back to work.

You’ve taken my worries away because of that. I am afraid to carry a baby of your age but since I am so gigil with you, I learned it anyway. Now you have cough and colds, my heart is breaking hearing your harsh voice and seeing you breathe hard and I am now wishing that you feel well soonest. You and your sister are really making my day so bright. I will bet everything just for your smiles, kiss and hugs. I can’t explain how contented I am in life because of you. I promise to be the best dad to both of you. I love you my treasure!

Clarissa  – (February 22, 2012 at 6:54 AM)  

aaawww....that's soo sweet!!I'm sure she's so precious!

Post a Comment

Yani's Cradle © 2012 by kHa