Monthly Celebration of Yani

Our little yani, you are exactly four months old yesterday! You just don’t know how your smile yesterday morning made me want to just stay beside you. But mom is thankful that I have work to help daddy give you and your Ate the best we can offer. Don't you know how special every 12th of the month is? That's our day of celebration for having you.

On sunday, daddy bought a native chicken and made another PADUGO. And they feast on the tinola on dinnertime. That’s your daddy’s way of celebrating your birthday’s month after month. I said THEY because I cannot eat that poor chicken who I saw upon arriving at your mamato’s house and had it killed while your ate and your cousins were watching. While I was in hiding as I cannot stand a chicken or anything alive being slaughtered.

Every month it is always a double celebration. On mamato’s house in Ph3 and at nanay’s house. It has always been that way with your Ate too. On your first month, daddy bought pizza and pancit at nanay’s house. On your second month we had macaroni soup (the favorite of everybody in Ph3 at mamato’s house), pancit and graham cake at nanay’s house. On your third month we had Max’s toffee cake and spaghetti. Last night, brought home your cake and pancit! And daddy surprised us with our favorite ice cream, the same flavor I indulge when you were still at my tummy.


Here are your 4months pictures from last night;


Unstoppablepedestrian.blogspot.com  – (March 14, 2012 at 10:35 AM)  

wow :) daming food naman!!

pano pa kaya pag one year old na ikaw yani?
hehe

Post a Comment

Yani's Cradle © 2012 by kHa